Reverence Home Health & Hospice is committed to providing quality, compassionate home infusion care. We offer pharmaceutical and nutritional support, infusion administration and enteral nutrition in the comfort of the home environment.
Certified, registered pharmacists provide Pharmocokinetic dosing and monitoring, and supervise the compounding of all pharmaceuticals. Our registered nurses will continuously assess and monitor your progress with therapy and work closely with you, your caregivers, and your physician to provide an individualized plan of care.
Comprehensive therapy services provided by Reverence Home Health & Hospice include:
· Total parenteral nutrition (TPN)
· Antibiotic/antifungal/antiviral therapy
· Pain management (subcutaneous, intravenous)
· Hydration management/electrolyte replacement
· Catheter care management (cath-flo activase)
· Inotropic therapy (dobutamine, dopamine, inocor)
· Enteral nutrition therapy
· Anti-emetic therapy
· Corticosteroid therapy
· Deferoxamine therapy
· Magnesium infusions
Patient support services include:
· Pre-discharge assessment
· Insurance coverage verification
· Investigation of alternative financial arrangement for therapy
· Evaluation of therapy and equipment needs
· PICC certified registered nurses
· State-of-the-art infusion and enteral pumps
· Lab monitoring
· Pharmcokinetic dosing
· Metabolic support services, dietary consultation
· Regular monitoring of patient progress and needs
· Drug information and education
· 24-hour on-call service
Home infusion services are typically covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross, HMO’s and most private insurances. We are happy to help you determine your benefits and bill your insurer directly.
Quality care you can trust
Our pharmacy has achieved accreditation by Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP). CHAP is an independent, nonprofit accreditation body who has authorization to survey agencies to make certain they are consistently measuring performances, as well as adhering to standards of excellence.
We can help you get started
If home infusion services are needed, please talk to your physician about using Reverence Home Health & Hospice. They will contact us to order the appropriate care. Or, for further information, you may call Reverence Home Health & Hospice at 888-246-6322 or visit www.ReverenceHomeHealth.org.
Reverence Home Health & Hospice
37650 Garfield Rd
Clinton Township, MI 48036
Get a map and directions
Previous Page | Print this page
06/01/2014 - Summer 2014
Find a Location
Enter your zip code below to find Reverence services nearest you.
View Larger Map