Reverence offers a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to you
The desire for comfort and familiarity during an illness or recovery is why most patients want to be at home. However, a new medical condition or illness can be challenging and requires professional attention and assistance. The Reverence home care team consists of dedicated professionals:
- Nurses deliver comprehensive assessments, education and symptom management.
- Physical Therapists evaluate, educate and design exercise programs to promote recovery and restore physical function, like walking.
- Occupational Therapists restore skills for activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, cooking and eating.
- Speech Therapists work with patients on communication, memory, eating and swallowing.
- Medical Social Workers focus on the social and emotional factors relating to the patient, as well as to help arrange for services from the community, assist with living arrangements and deliver education and guidance.
- Registered Dietitians offer individual dietary plans and nutritional counseling services.
- Home Health Aides provide life assistance services by assisting with bathing, grooming, hygiene and feeding.
Our passion for healing extends to our care
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, some of the programs our professionals offer include:
Previous Page | Print this page|
Find a Location
Enter your zip code below to find Reverence services nearest you.
View Larger Map