37650 Garfield Rd
Clinton Township, MI 48036
Losing a loved one is difficult. It may raise questions that have no simple answers and stir emotions that are not easily settled. And going through grief is difficult but it is part of the healing process.
Reverence Home Health & Hospice offers grief support sessions that are designed to provide a safe environment to talk about feelings as they relate to loss, to find new ways to cope with these feelings and changes in one's life and to identify new sources of strength and hope.
“Healing the Heart” Grief Support
Reverence Hospice offers ongoing Grief Support Groups. These groups provide a supportive, safe and friendly environment for those who are grieving to share their story and help the process of healing in a group setting. These groups are open to any adult who has lost a loved one due to death. The groups are offered as community service, and there is no charge for the service.
The following grief support groups are also free and open to the public:
· St. John Providence Medical Building, 22250 Providence Rd. in Southfield 8th Floor
For further information or registration on above groups, call: Becky Hall 586.464.4841 or Lora Blake 586.335.1430
First and Third Tuesday of the Month 1– 2:30 p.m.
· St. John Providence Park Hospital Heart Institute, 47601 Grand River in Novi
Second and fourth Tuesday of the month from 1–2:30 p.m.
· St. John Oakland Hospital Center, 27351 Dequindre in Madison Heights/ Education Center
First and third Wednesday of the month 1–2:30 p.m.
· St. Joan of Arc Church/ Family & Youth Center, 21620 Greater Mack in St Clair Shores
Second and Fourth Wednesday of the Month 1-2:30 p.m.
· St. John River District Hospital 4100 River Road East China Twp, MI 48054
For further information or registration for this group, call: Jerry LaPere: 586.719.0495
First and Third Monday of the Month 9am-1030am