5445 Ali Drive
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Reverence Home Health & Hospice will create a care plan just for you
Reverence offers a comprehensive continuum of home-based care, as well as compassionate care for those journeying toward the end of their life. Our specialized team has a passion for healing and will partner with you to develop a personalized plan of care that may include:
- Monitoring of your health condition
- Ongoing communication with your healthcare provider
- Assistance with medication management
- Assistance with wound care
- Care and maintenance of urinary catheters, feeding tubes or IV therapy
- Exercise programs to improve your strength, endurance and ability to do activities of daily living
Reverence offers a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to you
The desire for comfort and familiarity during an illness or recovery is why most patients want to be at home. However, a new medical condition or illness can be challenging and requires professional attention and assistance. The Reverence home care team consists of dedicated professionals:
- Nurses deliver comprehensive assessments, education and symptom management.
- Physical Therapists evaluate, educate and design exercise programs to promote recovery and restore physical function, like walking.
- Occupational Therapists restore skills for activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, cooking and eating.
- Speech Therapists work with patients on communication, memory, eating and swallowing.
- Medical Social Workers focus on the social and emotional factors relating to the patient, as well as to help arrange for services from the community, assist with living arrangements and deliver education and guidance.
- Registered Dietitians offer nutritional counseling and individual dietary plans and nutritional counseling services.
- Home Health Aides provide life assistance services by assisting with bathing, grooming, hygiene and feeding.
Our passion for healing extends to our care
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, some of the programs our professionals offer include:
- Balance disorders and fall prevention
- Cardiac, pulmonary and diabetes care
- Dementia care
- Gestational diabetes program
- Healthy Start Support program
- Infusion therapy services
- Lymphedema management
- Maternal Infant Health program
- Orthopedic care
- Pediatric nurses
- Recovery from surgery
- Wound, ostomy and continence support